The best proof you can get is seeing everything IN PERSON OR LIVE VIA WEBCAM for yourself. In-person demos are in Melbourne Australia, but you can see live webcam demos from anywhere. I conduct both private and group demonstrations as explained below:
PRIVATE Demos (Uber & Hybrid roulette computers only)
These are conducted either IN-PERSON OR LIVE VIA WEBCAM, and are only for players with serious intent to purchase immediately following a favorable demo. You will see the full capabilities of technology so you understand what you are purchasing. You will be able to test everything for yourself on the world’s most common roulette wheel. You can also bring your own wheel for testing if the demonstration is in-person, or even bring other roulette computers for comparative testing. For webcam demos, you will be able to chat me live and request verification the footage is live.
FREE TRIAL Roulette Computer
You can use the free trial roulette computer to test from home. It costs nothing and there’s no risk. For details see http://www.roulette-computers.com/free-trial/. A screenshot is shown below. It uses the same algorithms as our “Lite” version roulette computer, but you can clearly see it works. The Uber and Hybrid much more sophisticated and more accurate, and you can see the differences in person.
PUBLIC Demos (Uber & Hybrid roulette computers only)
These are conducted either IN-PERSON OR LIVE VIA WEBCAM, and are for anyone for any reason. Unlike with the private demos, you will not see “everything” because some parts are secret. For example, you will still see a clear demonstration of effectiveness, but the advanced features wont be explained or demonstrated to you. The public demos are to give people a better understanding of my technology’s capabilities, and to address false claims from unscrupulous sellers of other technology. Also in public demos I usually teach attendees a free technique to beat roulette.
Recording of previous PUBLIC demonstrations
In the below recording of a public demo, I demonstrated the Uber version of my roulette computer. We covered 15 numbers and the accuracy rate was over 90% win rate. We could have easily bet just 1 to 3 numbers. The edge achieved was approximately +120%, which is enormous considering the casino’s edge over typical players is just -2.7%. The full length version of this video is long and tedious so I showed only the most relevant parts:
This video was also published so purchasers of other roulette computers can compare their device on the same spins. One computer from another vendor initially achieved 1/3rd of the edge, although the edge eventually evaporated to no edge at all as the ball’s deceleration rate changed. Another computer achieved no edge at all.
A video recording of a different public demonstration is below – this is from a live webcam demo. Predictions were about 15 seconds before the ball falls on a modern Mk7 Huxley wheel. An edge of +28% was achieved.
How to Attend a Demonstration
Anyone can attend public demos. But private demos have the following terms, which unfortunately are necessary because many people have wasted my time:
- US$500 deposit to be made prior to the demo.
- I’ll provide a demonstration either in person or via live webcam. Because this takes my time, the deposit is non-refundable except in circumstances where “proof of effectiveness” is not demonstrated. If you decide not to purchase for any other reason, the deposit will be considered non-refundable reimbursement for my time to provide the demonstration.
- The definition of “proof of effectiveness” is an edge (“simulated profit”) on a mk7 Huxley wheel with an ivorine ball, and in a manner that’s required for profit (predictions at least 7 seconds before the ball hits the rotor, and rotor speed approximately 4-5 seconds / revolution). To be more specific, first we’ll test at least 60 spins to determine ball bounce (peak location). I will specify the peaks we will bet on before proceeding, and you will be shown all data at intervals throughout the demo. Then after the initial 60+ spins, we’ll repeat at least the same amount of spins to simulate real casino betting. If the result is “simulated profit”, I will have fulfilled my obligations in full. However, to prove the results weren’t just “luck”, I will also provide you with a detailed analysis of the charts produced by the computer. You may take your own notes to verify the charts are accurate. This is basically to prove that even when we didn’t win on specific spins, the ball at least landed close to predictions an inordinate amount of times.
- If you dispute the results for any reason, you agree to provide detailed reasons within 7 days of me sending you the post-demo analysis. Failure to do so forfeits your right to dispute the results. The entire demo will be recorded to settle any disputes.
- If you cancel the demonstration after I’ve booked a physical venue for the meeting, I don’t receive a refund from the venue, so your deposit is non-refundable (required amount to cover any of my expenses, including bank fees).
- If I’m unable to do the demo for any reason on my side, your deposit will be fully refunded.
Submit the below form to register your interest to attend a demonstration. You will be contacted with further details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can you demonstrate the roulette system, which does not use electronic devices?
I only do demos of the roulette computers. I don’t do system demos anymore because it takes much longer to demonstrate, and the payment I receive does not justify the time it takes. But the free trial allows you to test working systems for as long as you want.
Q. Can you demonstrate your roulette computers in real casinos?
You can see a demonstration on my latest wheel, which is a 2017 model John Huxley Mk7 wheel with Velstone ball track, and a bouncy ivorine ball. This is one of the most difficult wheels to beat. Learn about this wheel at http://www.tcsjohnhuxley.com/live-gaming/roulette-wheels/saturn.html. We can also disassemble the wheel so you know it has not been tampered with.
You can also bring your own wheel, or hire one from a roulette wheel hire company. I can also demonstrate accurate predictions with live online casino wheels (with Hybrid or Uber computers only). You can even record video from your local casino and I can test the computer on spins you record. But I will not demonstrate it in a real casino because:
- Real casinos spin the wheel less frequently than we can in my office, so demonstrations of enough spins in real casinos take much longer.
- I’m well known by casinos and too easily recognized.
- Roulette computers are not legal where I live (Australia), and I don’t have time to travel overseas just for a demonstration.
If you are a serious purchaser, there is no reasonable proof you wont see.
Q. Can you visit me to give a demonstration?
No, I simply don’t have time even if you pay extra. Besides you can see whatever you need via live webcam if you are unable to travel to me.
Q. Can you test the computers on live video I stream to you via an Internet service like Skype?
Yes. This option is suitable if you have your own wheel at home. Simply aim your webcam at the wheel and you will hear the computer’s predictions live via Skype.
Q. Can the roulette computers be applied at online casinos?
The Hybrid and Uber computers can get accurate predictions at online casinos, but only the Hybrid can actually get predictions in time to bet. But I don’t expect for much longer. This is because we have won enough to force some online casinos to call no more bets much earlier, and other online casinos may eventually do the same. But real casinos usually only call no more bets much earlier when they suspect a roulette computer player is present. It is very unlikely most real casinos will ever forbid bets after ball release because it speeds up the game, so more bets are placed, and the casino ultimately earns more. There are far more losers than winning roulette computer players, so it is not financially viable for real casinos to call no more bets too early. Perhaps 1 in 50,000 players use a roulette computer. If casino staff in a real casino suspect you are using a roulette computer, they simply call no more bets earlier until you leave, then they resume normal procedures. Online casinos generally adopt a “prevention is better than a cure” approach, so they can avoid roulette computer players winning large sums, even if it means they will ultimately earn less from other players. After all they can’t physically see who the players are. So online casinos usually prefer less risk in exchange for less but more assured profit. More experienced casinos tend to allow late no more bets to maximize their profit, but are more vigilant in detecting roulette computer players before they do damage. But even in such casinos, a professional team can easily avoid detection.
More about online casino demos: I can show you the Uber beat online wheels, but with predictions given about 10 seconds before the ball falls (not early enough to place bets at online casinos). With the Hybrid computer, I can show you accurate predictions that are early enough to actually bet. But this situation may change at any time for reasons explained above. Although if it does change, I’ll always be at least able to show accurate predictions that are early enough for betting in normal casinos. This way you can see accuracy on a wheel I don’t own.
Another consideration with online casino demos is many of them stream video from real casinos, which means sometimes the tables aren’t even open. And sometimes spins occur once every few minutes. This makes testing a significant volume of spins very tedious. Testing with my own wheel, or a wheel you bring yourself, makes testing much easier and more practical because we can spin it more frequently.
Q. Can you do demonstrations from online casinos?
My internet connection isn’t fast enough to download live video from online casinos while simultaneously uploading video for you to see. But what we can do is you pre-record spins from an online casino for me to test on. Then when it’s time for the demo I download the video to conduct the demo. It will be the first I’ve seen the video so it wont be possible for me to cheat. Then I’ll play the video while you watch me get predictions with the computer. If you choose this option, I’ll need video with a reasonable view of the wheel, and smooth frame rate. You should have 140 spins for one direction (testing in one direction only saves time). And the video must be continuous and uncut to ensure the wheel wasn’t changed mid-play. Most online casinos close bets before the ball is released but at least you will see prediction accuracy on a wheel you know I don’t control. Before you take the time to record the required spins, send me a small sample recording and I can tell you whether or not the video is suitable. Generally avoid the auto wheels and focus on live dealer wheels. We can often beat auto wheels but they’re more difficult so we usually avoid them.