Learn How to Play Roulette in Vegas and Win

If you are an American and think about casinos, you are likely to think about Las Vegas. When you think about gambling in Las Vegas, you probably think about slot machines, blackjack, craps, and roulette. Of these, slot machines are a poor choice for making money, but truly represent everything the word gambling entails. Craps offers several betting options that rank among the best odds in a casino and several others that are considered among the worst possible odds. Blackjack is one of the better games when it comes to a player’s chance of winning. When played properly, the casino only has about a one percent edge. When playing roulette in Las Vegas, the house has a 5.26 percent edge. If you want to gamble, any one of these games are great. However, if you want to win, roulette is the only option.

What’s the most profitable casino game?

This may seem counter-intuitive since blackjack and craps have better odds, but that is the situation if you are counting on traditional casino odds. The difference with roulette is that you can use physics to not only drop the casino edge, but you can gain an advantage over the casino. And the possible edge is far higher with roulette than any other casino game.roulette-wheel-005

Understanding Roulette Variations

In Las Vegas, the American roulette wheel is the standard, although the European model can be found in several casinos. The difference is that on an American roulette wheel there are 36 numbered slots colored in an alternating red and black pattern with two green slots numbered zero and double zero, but on the European wheel there is only one green slot labeled zero. The double zero wheel gives the house a 5.26 percent advantage where the single zero wheel the house edge falls to 2.7 percent.

When betting on the wheels in Las Vegas, players place their bets on a table that represents the colors and numbers on the wheel. The odds of winning are calculated by taking the number of positive outcomes and dividing by the number of possible outcomes. For example, if you were betting an even money bet like red, black, even, or odd, then there would be 18 positive outcomes. Divide 18 by 38 (37 if you are on a European wheel). This gives you a 47.37 percent chance of success. The house has a 52.63 percent chance of success. The difference between the two is 5.26 percent: the house edge.

The house has the same edge regardless of what bet you make. If you bet two numbers you have 2 out of 38 possible outcomes with a 17 to 1 payout. Dividing 2 by 38 equals 5.26. Multiply this by the payout and you get approximately 89.47 percent. The 94.75 percent chance of winning each spin. The difference between these numbers is the house edge of 5.26 percent. If you find a European wheel, the standard house advantage drops to 2.7 percent, but the minimum bets are usually higher on these tables.

The only way to beat the house odds is to do something that shifts them in your favor. The good news is that you only need a small shift to accomplish great victories, and this shift is very doable.

Shifting the Odds in Your Favor

Roulette is a game of science, physics to be exact. The spinning wheel, the spinning ball, gravity, ball bounce…these are physical characteristics that can be measured, analyzed and predicted. Granted, the casinos are not going to just let you measure their wheels, weight the balls, test velocity, and so forth, but with a little practice, you don’t need them to.

You can use your observations and recordings to determine if a wheel has a bias, if the dealer has a spin signature, if the ball has predictable bounce, etc. Not every wheel can be beaten, and you don’t want to waste your time on these wheels. Once you find a wheel that you have determined can be beaten, you will use your skills to increase the probability of hitting your numbers. By increasing the odds just one percent you will beat the casino, but you can do even better. By using software or a roulette computer, you can increase your computational ability significantly, increase the number of wheels that you can beat, and increase the speed at which you crunch the numbers.

The only downside to the computers is that they are not allowed in many casinos and many online casinos have put countermeasures in place such as not allowing bets once the spin has started. In these cases, an amalgamated program is your best bet.

In short, if you want to know how to play roulette in Vegas, you can read any number of quick tutorials. However, if you want to know how to play roulette in Vegas and win, then you need to learn how to use the physics of the game to defeat the wheel.

Can you really win in Vegas?

A casino in Vegas is just like any other casino. Generally the staff are more experienced, but because there are so many tables to bet on, you’re bound to always find weaknesses in casino games that can be exploited. The casino staff know professional players exist, but it’s almost impossible to stop them all. The key to consistent profits is mostly about avoiding detection.

Learn advanced betting systems for free

You can learn more about professional roulette systems by clicking the link how to win at roulette, and visiting various parts of this website. Free courses and video tutorials are also available.

Share This Page

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinmail

One Response to Learn How to Play Roulette in Vegas and Win

  1. Vegas is a different world. Even if you arent into gambling it is worth a visit, but there are some really dodgy hotels you dont want to stay at. I think Vegas started from mob ties, but I think also that is long past and now run by huge corporations.

Leave a reply