IMPORTANT: Any information leaks, accidental or not, is a sure way for you to be refused access to the service. There is zero tolerance for breach of the agreements. Understand that everyone’s success relies on keeping secrets. If you have a personal problem with a particular player, you might think of informing casinos to get revenge on a player. But you will upset other players, including people just trying to earn a living, and others who wont be so forgiving.
- The Operator is the roulette computer server administrator
- “We” or “Us” is “Natural Laboratories Pty Ltd”
- The “Bettor” or “Player” is you (including “camera user”, “bettor” or “blocker”), who wishes to user the “Service”
- The “Service” is your access to use the computer server which runs software (either Hybrid or JAA)
- The “Software” is any computer program we give you access to
- A “Product” is a physical item you have purchased from us
This Agreement is made between Natural Laboratories Pty Ltd, and the Player, for the use of the Service.
1. You agree that your use of the Service is subject to these terms and conditions. No other representations or agreements made between us will apply.
2. Casino owners or their employees, contractors or agents or competitors in gambling tournaments are not permitted to use the Service. By using the Service, you certify that you are in no way affiliated with any casino in any way and specifically agree that we may conduct a background check to verify the information you give to us.
3. You agree to indemnify us against any claims and all damages, liabilities, costs including legal fees directly or indirectly arising from any information or Service supplied to you, by us or our staff.
4. Any payments you make for the Service are non-refundable except where required by law.
6. We offer the Service for your use where it is legal.
7. Applies only to Hybrid roulette computer: To use the Service, we will provide you instructions to assess roulette wheel suitability. We will assess the information for you, and you can decide whether or not you wish to use the Service. The information we provided is as-is, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information.
8. You agree that any losses (financial, time or other) are your sole responsibility. You will not be compensated for lost time or money for any reason.
9. You understand that the use of the Service is illegal in some casinos. You must seek your own legal advice in relation to your proposed use of the Service. You undertake that you will only use the Service for legal purposes.
10. You agree that you are solely responsible for the implementation and use of the Service. We may give instructions on the technical operation of the Service for evaluation purposes and this advice is given in good faith but we make no warranty whatsoever in relation to your use of the Service. The warranties are made in relation to the effectiveness of the Service in predicting spin outcomes of a roulette wheel, but we make no specific warranties regarding the use of the Product for unlawful activity such as cheating in casinos.
11. You indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, regulatory proceedings and/or causes of action, and all damages, liabilities, costs including legal fees directly or indirectly arising from your reliance or failure to rely on our instructions or from your use or misuse of the Service.
12. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Service and Software including copyright, patents, registered and unregistered trademarks, registered or unregistered designs are our property or we have the right to use the Intellectual Property Rights under licence from a third party.
13. You may not under any circumstances duplicate or redistribute any part of the Service or seek to provide a service or product using the Intellectual Property Rights. You may not under any circumstances copy, reverse engineer, decrypt or otherwise deal with the Software or transfer your rights to the Software licence. You understand that the Software contains various unique embedded tracking codes that identify you and that we reserve the right to revoke your access to the Service without any refund should we become aware that you have breached this agreement in any way.
14. You agree that you will keep all information received from us relating both to our business and the Service (“Confidential Information”) absolutely secret and confidential at all times and you must not use or disclose any Confidential Information or any part of it to any other person. Confidential information is defined in the non-disclosure agreement.
15. You agree that the Confidential Information will not be referred to or disclosed whether in a public or private context without our prior written consent.
16. We promise to keep all personal information you give to us strictly confidential at all times and protect your privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act (Cth) and National Privacy Principles.
17. You agree to not identify yourself to any third party as a user of our Service without prior written consent from us.
18. Apart from any warranty expressed in other parts of this agreement, all express and implied terms, conditions and warranties which otherwise might apply to your use of the Service are expressly excluded other than those terms, conditions and warranties which by law cannot be lawfully be excluded or modified by agreement including without limitation Part V of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and the equivalent provisions of the Fair Trading Act 1999 (Vic).
19. If we are liable for a breach of a term, condition or warranty described in this contract, our liability is to the fullest extent permitted by law limited to the cost of replacing the relevant Product we provided.
20. We are not responsible for any default of any third party manufacturer or supplier nor for any losses, damages or claims resulting from your use of any Product or Service we provide.
21. If GST is payable on any supply referred to in these terms and conditions, the price payable for the supply will be considered exclusive of GST. You undertake to pay us the amount of such GST in addition to the price payable for that supply subject to us issuing you with a valid tax invoice in accordance with the New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth). If you send any amount without GST applied, you are stating that you do not reside in Australia and do not need to pay the 10% tax. We do not conduct checks of the country in which you live, and take your word for it.
22. From time to time we or you may not insist on strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions. However this does not mean that we or you cannot insist on performance on another occasion of any part of the Terms and Conditions or the same part that we may have let go in the past.
23. If any part of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, that part will be severed from the terms and conditions. This will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
24. We ask that if there is a problem or that if you are feeling uneasy at any time, you bring this to our attention as soon as possible. You agree with us that if there is a problem, we will try to resolve it between ourselves. If the problem cannot be resolved by negotiation, the matter will be referred to mediation before a mediator approved by the Law Institute of Victoria and both parties will participate in the mediation process in good faith. Failing mediation, the matter will then be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Act 1984 (Vic). During the arbitration, we may both be represented by a lawyer and will each bear our own legal costs. You agree with us that litigation in our relationship will only be used as a last resort.
25. The laws of Victoria apply to these Terms and Conditions and any disputes will be heard in the courts and tribunals of that State.
26. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties.
27. You agree to adhere to all laws, and will be solely responsible for any law you may breach. You must conduct your own legal research to determine if your use of the Service is lawful. You understand we are not solicitors and cannot offer legal advice. We are solely service providers and provide the Service “as-is”, and are not responsible if you use the service illegally. However, we will refuse service if we suspect you are using the service illegally.
28. You agree to follow all procedures we teach to ensure correct use of the Service
29. Sometimes disputes between players arise. In such cases, you will seek advice from us and accept our resolution to end the dispute. We strive to settle the matter in the fairest possible way.
30. We will pay all costs associated with running and maintaining the server.
31. You must pay for your own Internet access to use the service. This includes a subscription service for 4G mobile internet. In normal circumstances, for the Hybrid roulette computer, Players who stream video of the roulette wheel will transfer approximately 8MB per spin. Players who receive predictions will transfer approximately 0.1MB per spin. Users of the JAA software may only transfer 50kb per spin. These are approximates only and we cannot guarantee exact data amounts. For the the Hybrid roulette computer service, you should have a minimum of 1 megabyte/second upload speed and 1 megabyte/second download speed, and a ping of less than 30ms using your nearest server location in the Speedtest.net Android app. The Internet connection must be reliable. We are not responsible for your inadequate access to the Internet wherever you use the Service. It is your responsibility to ensure the minimum requirements are met. Poor Internet access does not entitle you to any refund.
32. Any software we provide is licensed to you for the specified term, and not purchase and owned by you.
Additional terms for Hybrid $0 up-front option:
33. You must purchase your own hardware to use the service.This includes a phone (approved models only), induction loop, wireless earpiece and some other equipment. It is approximately US$500 worth of equipment PER PLAYER in your team. You must find your own supplier (usually Ebay has everything). In some circumstances we can supply hardware upon request.
34. For your access to the Service, you pay us no up-front “setup” fee. But for each day you use the Service, you pay us whatever amount you consider justified. Any payment you send indicates your acceptance of that amount, and is non-refundable except where required by law.
35. We at our sole discretion may revoke your access to the Service, for any reason we consider justified, without needing to give reasons. Because we have only limited servers and operators, generally we will give preferential service to players who pay us the most for access to the Service. Effectively we provide service to the highest bidders.
Confidentiality Agreement (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
This Agreement is made between roulettephysics.com (Natural Laboratories Pty Ltd), and the Player (“the Recipient”, or “You”, or “Player”).
A. Roulettephysics.com is a multi disciplinary company with interests in energy research and gambling (“the Business”). Roulettephysics.com has developed computer software and techniques which are designed to analyze spin outcomes of a roulette wheel, which in turn can predict spin outcomes (the “service”).
B. The Service includes Confidential Information and material which have unique value to roulettephysics.com.
C. Roulettephysics.com will be prejudiced by any unauthorized use or disclosure or release of the Confidential Information.
D. The parties agree to disclose and use the Confidential Information as provided in this Agreement.
THE PARTIES AGREE as follows:
Definitions and interpretation
1. In the construction of this Agreement, unless the contrary intention appears:
‘Approved purpose’ means evaluation by the Recipient of roulettephysics.com and the Business to decide whether or not to subscribe to the serviceor whether or not to enter into a Commercial Relationship with roulettephysics.com in relation to the Business.
“Confidential information” or “confidential material” means all information or material provided by roulettephysics.com or its employees, agents, officers or advisers to the Recipient including:
* technical information, designs, software, photographs, drawings and written work including instructional manuals;
* trade secrets, including ideas, know-how and business concepts not reduced to material form;
* business plans, systems, policies and procedures;
* market information;
* marketing material including website content;
* commercial information about roulettephysics.com or persons with whom roulettephysics.com deals, including details of agreements with employees, contractors, customers and others;
* financial information about roulettephysics.com including pricing structures;
* all intellectual property including registered and unregistered trademarks, designs and work to which copyright applies;
* any information marked “confidential” or which roulettephysics.com informs the Recipient is confidential or a trade secret;
* software, electronic and non-electronic documents, computer text, images, media such as video and audio files;
* any other material provided by roulettephysics.com that pertains to the Service
* information lawfully available to the public (other than through disclosure by the Recipient or by a person to whom the Recipient disclosed the Confidential Information);
* information which the Recipient can prove it lawfully possessed before obtaining it in connection with this Agreement;
‘Regulatory Body’ means any Federal or State Minister of the Crown, government or quasi government agency or statutory authority whose approval or consent is necessary for the Approved Purpose.
Value and ownership
2. The Recipient acknowledges that all of the Confidential Information and material will at all times remain the absolute property of roulettephysics.com.
3. The Recipient must take all steps necessary to safeguard the confidentiality of the Confidential Information.
4. The Recipient may use the Confidential Information only:
(1) for the Approved Purpose; or
(2) to the extent and for a purpose to which roulettephysics.com has consented in writing.
5. Without limiting the generality of the above Clauses, the Recipient MUST not:
(1) profit or cause any other person to profit from the use of the Confidential Information; or
(2) develop or cause any other person to develop any business idea, enterprise, Product or services based on the Confidential Information without roulettephysics.com’s consent in writing; or
(3) use or disclose to a third party any aspect of the Confidential Information for the purpose of contacting or contracting with any employee or client of roulettephysics.com.
6. The Recipient may disclose the Confidential Information only to a person, including any and all of its employees, agents, officers or advisers if:
(a) the Recipient has informed that person of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information; and
(b) that person has undertaken in writing to roulettephysics.com to keep the Confidential Information secret and confidential, on the same terms as those in this Agreement; and
(c) roulettephysics.com has consented in writing; or
(d) to the extent required by law.
Printing and Reproduction
7. The Recipient may copy or print the Confidential Information only if roulettephysics.com has consented in writing.
Communication with Regulatory Body
8. The Recipient may communicate with a Regulatory Body about the Approved Purpose or the Confidential Information only if roulettephysics.com has consented in writing.
9. The Recipient must
(1) keep all the Confidential Information in a secure manner.
(2) immediately report to roulettephysics.com any unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or printing of the Confidential Information of which the Recipient becomes aware.
(3) use its best efforts to obtain the return or destruction or deletion of any unauthorized copy or print-out of the Confidential Information.
Return and Destruction
10. On demand by roulettephysics.com, the Recipient must:
(1) deliver to roulettephysics.com all the Confidential Information in the Recipient’s possession or control;
(2) delete all the Confidential Information held electronically in any medium in the Recipient’s possession or control; and
(3) destroy all documents which were prepared by or for the Recipient and which were based wholly or partly on the Confidential Information, and delete all such documents held electronically in any medium in the Recipient’s possession or control.
Claims in case of Breach
11. Roulettephysics.com reserves the right to make claims for all remedies available to it against the Recipient in relation to any losses or damage suffered by roulettephysics.com should the Recipient commit any breach of this Agreement. In addition, access to all documentation, support, products and services will be immediately terminated, and the player will not be entitled to any refund.
12. In the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, roulettephysics.com is entitled to injunctive relief in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, without showing or proving any actual damage sustained by roulettephysics.com due to the breach or threatened breach. In the event of threatened breach, roulettephysics.com reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the player without showing or proving any actual damage sustained by roulettephysics.com.
13. The obligations of the Recipient under this Agreement survive the completion of the Recipient’s evaluation of the Business as well as the completion of any agreement in respect of the Approved Purpose, except as otherwise provided by such an agreement.
14. This Agreement does NOT grant the recipient any license rights or other rights relating to the Business. Any rights must be detailed in a separate Agreement between both parties.
15. The Recipient must not assign all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of roulettephysics.com.
16. This Agreement is governed by the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
17. Roulettephysics.com makes no warranty or representation that the Confidential Information:
(a) is fit for any general, or any particular purpose; and
(b) does not infringe the rights of any other person.
18. We reserve the right to amend the agreements at any time, and it shall remain your responsibility to note such changes which are announced on the player forum. Your continued use of the service is subject to any updated terms of service.
19. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule of law, statute, ordinance or regulation, it is to be severed so that the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions are not affected.
Acceptance of Terms
20. Each party agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. By being a user of our products and/or services, the Recipient is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all terms. The Recipient must have sought legal advice from an independent legal adviser regarding the Agreement. Should the Recipient elect not to seek independent legal advice, the Recipient by submitting the agreement waives their right to seek same and forever indemnifies roulettephysics.com from any claim arising from misinterpretation or misunderstanding of the terms of this Agreement.