The “Player” (you) is the purchaser of our product (the “product”, “service” or “roulette system”). Roulettephysics.com includes “we”, “us”, “our” and “NATURAL LABORATORIES PTY LTD”.
By submitting the payment registration form, or by accessing any part of the product, you (the “player”, or “Recipient”) agree to the following terms and conditions.
The agreements are are between you (the “Player” or “Recipient”) and NATURAL LABORATORIES PTY LTD.
THE “PRODUCT”: The official “product” (or “service”) is material that assists you to predict outcomes of roulette wheel spins. The material includes instructional digital information, videos and ebooks, and software. The itemized list is below, with the proportion of the purchase price:
i. JAA software access for the specified term (50% or US$1,250)
ii. Ebooks and other digital information (30% or US$750)
iii. Miscellaneous software and tools (20% or US$500)
The product is described primarily on the pages:
By sending payment or submitting the payment registration form, you are agree that you have read and understood the content on the above pages.
“Confidential material” includes any information or material pertaining to the “product”.
1. Upon receipt of your payment and submission of the payment registration form, we will email you the welcome email which explains how to access the product. The “welcome email” is the email with the text “Roulettephysics.com instructions” at the top. You will receive login details (username and password) for the JAA software in a separate email. Instructions for downloading the JAA software instructions (and other parts of the product) are also at www.roulettephysics.com/support/
2. Our obligations are deemed to have been fulfilled in entirety once you have had access to the product for the subscription period. The two types of subscriptions are a “limited”, and an “unlimited” subscription.
a. The “limited” option means you will have access to the product for the specified time period.
b. The “unlimited” option does not mean “forever” because we cannot guarantee to provide anything “forever”. The “unlimited” option means we will provide you with access to the product for a minimum of 12 months. This will have completed our legal obligation to you. However, we aim to give you continued access to the product, for as long as it exists, without any additional fees.
3. If you cannot access any part of the product for any reason at any time, you must notify us via the player support form, then we will resolve the issue. If other remedies fail, we will demonstrate successful login to your JAA software account from our or your PC, and this will constitute proof that you have full access to the product. This process may be done to verify your access to any part of the product. If you refuse to notify us of any issues, or witness successful access either via screencast or remote pc access, you understand and agree that you forfeit any right to claim the product was not provided. The screencast or remote access will be conducted by software provided by Skype.com or Teamviewer.com.
4. If you breach any part of this agreement, your access to one or more parts of the product may be restricted indefinitely, and you will not be entitled to any refund except any required by law. Breach of these terms may also result in legal action by us and other players who may experience losses as a result of the breach.
5. Under no circumstances may you:
a. Discuss any part of the product with any entity, other than with another player, and on the player forum, or
b. Identify yourself to any entity as a player, other than another player, and on the player forum, or
c. Disclose any information that may reveal another player’s legal identity to another entity, or
d. Disclose or release any of the confidential material to any entity without prior written consent from us, or
e. Provide any unauthorized entity with access to any part of the product.
6. You agree to create and use an email address exclusively for contact with us, and for your use of our product. This must be the email address you specify on the payment registration form, and it will be used to identify you as an authorized player. You agree not to disclose this email address to any entity, other than us and the email service provider, for any reason. This is to ensure strict security procedures when using our product. Your email address should be with a reliable email provider (we recommend gmail), and you should remember your login details.
7. The player may discuss the product only with other verified players, which are only active members of the player only forum at www.roulettephysics.com/forum. Discussions involving confidential material may only take place on the player forum because it is a secure environment for communication between authorized players. If you wish to communicate with another player privately, you may request privileges to use the forum’s private message service which is granted at our discretion.
8. The levels of income stated on the roulettephysics.com web site are based on results achieved by other players and the experience of roulettephysics.com staff. However, we do not and cannot offer performance guarantees. The offer at www.roulettephysics.com/guarantee/ does not form part of the official terms of service, and is provided at our sole discretion. As with any product, individual results may vary due to factors beyond our control. Such factors include but are not limited to where the product is applied, intelligence, learning rate, capacity to collect the required data from roulette wheels, health or eyesight of the player, unit size, and the player’s motivation. The product is provided as-is. All express and implied terms, conditions and warranties which otherwise might apply to your use of the product are expressly excluded other than those terms, conditions and warranties which by law cannot be lawfully be excluded or modified by agreement including without limitation Part V of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and/or the equivalent provisions of the Fair Trading Act 1999 (Vic).
9. We claim that successful application of the product is “easy” and “practical” on approximately 30% of roulette wheels world-wide. This is an estimate based on our experience, and information from players world-wide. Although we believe this estimate to be accurate, we cannot guarantee accuracy because “difficulty” and “practicality” is subjective opinion. We do not and cannot guarantee the roulette wheels in casinos you play in are practical or suitable. If you find that the product cannot be applied successfully at your local casino, you understand and agree that it is your sole responsibility to seek suitable conditions.
10. Casino owners or staff, and their immediate family, are not permitted to access the product. Some exceptions are permitted at our discretion.
11. Although many casinos cannot refuse entry to players unless they break the law, most casinos reserve the right to refuse entry to any player without explanation. Although it is rare, and although we provide detailed instructions to help prevent detection by casino staff, consistently winning players may be banned from some casinos. In such situations, it is the sole responsibility of the player to seek an alternate casino at which to apply the product.
12. Upon receipt of payment and submission of the payment registration form, we grant you a non-transferable license to use the product.
13. Part of the product depends on the availability of internet servers and hosting solutions that are beyond our control. The Player understands and accepts that from time to time, these servers may experience technical difficulties known as “downtime”. We will endeavour to make the software and all parts of the product available at all times, but you agree not to hold us responsible for technical issues that are beyond our control. However, we will endeavour to compensate you for any downtime by providing you with additional access to the product, at no charge.
14. From time to time we or you may not insist on strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions. However this does not mean that we or you cannot insist on performance on another occasion of any part of the Terms and Conditions or the same part that we may have let go in the past. We may sometimes amend the agreements, and you will be notified of such changes via the player blog and forum. It shall remain your responsibility to note such changes. However, you may refuse new agreements, and in such cases, the original agreement will remain in effect. It is your responsibility to review the current terms (on this page) prior to your continued use of the product. Your continued use of the product indicates your acceptance of revised terms. If you do not agree to revised terms, you must notify us before you continue to use the product, and we will note that your use of the product is subject to the original terms.
15. If any part of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, that part will be severed from the terms and conditions. This will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
16. The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions and any disputes will be heard in the courts and tribunals of that State.
17. The Player understands that even with correct application of the product, profit can never be 100% assured. The Player agrees that should any financial loss occur, the player will not hold us liable.
18. Any abusive or threatening behavior towards our staff or other players will not be tolerated, and may result in restricting your access to personal support (involving direct communication), and access to the player forum. In such a case, you will still have access to critical parts of the product, including but not limited to the jaa software and instructions.
19. Prices stated on our site do not include GST as most players reside outside Australia. If you reside within Australia, 10% GST must be applied. If you send any amount without GST applied, you are stating that you do not reside in Australia and do not need to pay the 10% tax. We do not conduct checks of the country in which you live, and take your word for it.
20. A nominee approved by us may be assigned all our rights specified on this and the Non-Disclosure Agreement. If this occurs, the contract you agreed to will not be altered unless you and the nominee submit to a new agreement.
21. The player understands that some parts of the Product may be illegal to use in casino of some jurisdictions, and that he or she is solely responsible for researching where use is legal. Illegal use of any part of the Product is strictly forbidden, and will result in the player being denied access to the Product, without any refund, if we reasonably believe the Player is using any part of the Product for an unlawful purpose.
22. Natural Laboratories Pty Ltd reserves all rights to the product and confidential information, provided to it by the entity which previously held rights.
23. The player has read the page at http://www.roulettephysics.com/how-to-quit-roulette/ and agrees not to proceed with the purchase if, according to the guidelines on the page, they may have a gambling problem.
24. The JAA phone system is provided as a free service, and is not part of the official product. However, all conditions for the product still apply if you are granted access to use the JAA phone system. If you use the JAA phone system, you agree that the conditions at http://www.roulettephysics.com/computer-service-terms/ also apply, with the “Service” being your access to use the JAA phone system. Carefully read the additional terms, with the most important term being you must not apply it illegally. You also agree that your access to the JAA server for the phone system costs an annual subscription of US$12.
If you are given access to use the JAA phone system, please note that its use in real casinos may be illegal in some jurisdictions. In plain language, we are not responsible if you break any laws. If we have reason to believe you are breaking laws, we will block your access. This is for many reasons, one of which our failure to take action may make us an accomplice to a crime. We don’t agree with laws that make beating casinos fairly illegal. But we don’t want police raiding our servers. There are plenty of legal places to play, so there is no good reason to break laws. But do research properly first. You can contact us for instructions to investigate legalities for free in any jurisdiction.
Once you have accessed either the JAA software, the primordials document, the player forum or any other part of the product or confidential material (namely “Ebooks and other digital information” and “Miscellaneous software and tools”), whether or not you use or benefit from them, refund is only provided in the circumstances explained below. This is because you will have accessed confidential information, digital products, knowledge and trade secrets that cannot simply be returned.
The guarantee explained at www.roulettephysics.com/guarantee/ is not part of the official agreement. Any refunds as per the guarantee are provided at our sole discretion.
We do not accept refunds if:
- You change your mind
- Your personal circumstances have changed, or restrict your ability to use the product
- You choose not to use the product for any reason
- You are banned from the casino
- You are unable to travel sufficiently, or unable to find suitable wheels
- You have a physical condition that affects your ability to use the system
- You have not fully read the sales material (including but not limited to the JAA main page and FAQs page)
We do accept refunds when:
- The service is not delivered within a reasonable time of purchase
- Any reason required by law
- We believe a refund is fair and justified, and only for parts of the product we haven’t provided.
This Agreement is made between roulettephysics.com (Natural Laboratories Pty Ltd), and the Purchaser (“the Recipient”, or “Player”).
A. Roulettephysics.com is a multi disciplinary company with interests in energy research and gambling (“the Business”). Roulettephysics.com has developed computer software and techniques which are designed to analyze spin outcomes of a roulette wheel, which in turn can predict spin outcomes. The official “product” is subscription-based access to material that assists you to predict outcomes of roulette wheel spins. The material includes instructional videos and ebooks, and software.
B. The product includes Confidential Information and material which have unique value to roulettephysics.com.
C. Roulettephysics.com will be prejudiced by any unauthorized use or disclosure or release of the Confidential Information.
D. The parties agree to disclose and use the Confidential Information as provided in this Agreement.
THE PARTIES AGREE as follows:
Definitions and Interpretation
1. In the construction of this Agreement, unless the contrary intention appears:
‘Approved purpose’ means evaluation by the Recipient of roulettephysics.com and the Business to decide whether or not to subscribe to the product or whether or not to enter into a Commercial Relationship with roulettephysics.com in relation to the Business.
“Confidential information” or “confidential material” means all information or material provided by roulettephysics.com or its employees, agents, officers or advisers to the Recipient including:
* technical information, designs, software, photographs, drawings and written work including instructional manuals;
* trade secrets, including ideas, know-how and business concepts not reduced to material form;
* business plans, systems, policies and procedures;
* market information;
* marketing material including website content;
* commercial information about roulettephysics.com or persons with whom roulettephysics.com deals, including details of agreements with employees, contractors, customers and others;
* financial information about roulettephysics.com including pricing structures;
* all intellectual property including registered and unregistered trademarks, designs and work to which copyright applies;
* any information marked “confidential” or which roulettephysics.com informs the Recipient is confidential or a trade secret;
* software, electronic and non-electronic documents, computer text, images, media such as video and audio files;
* any other material provided by roulettephysics.com that pertains to the product
* information lawfully available to the public (other than through disclosure by the Recipient or by a person to whom the Recipient disclosed the Confidential Information);
* information which the Recipient can prove it lawfully possessed before obtaining it in connection with this Agreement;
‘Regulatory Body’ means any Federal or State Minister of the Crown, government or quasi government agency or statutory authority whose approval or consent is necessary for the Approved Purpose.
Value and ownership
2. The Recipient acknowledges that all of the Confidential Information and material will at all times remain the absolute property of roulettephysics.com.
3. The Recipient must take all steps necessary to safeguard the confidentiality of the Confidential Information.
4. The Recipient may use the Confidential Information only:
(1) for the Approved Purpose; or
(2) to the extent and for a purpose to which roulettephysics.com has consented in writing.
5. Without limiting the generality of the above Clauses, the Recipient MUST not:
(1) profit or cause any other person to profit from the use of the Confidential Information; or
(2) develop or cause any other person to develop any business idea, enterprise, Product or services based on the Confidential Information without roulettephysics.com’s consent in writing; or
(3) use or disclose to a third party any aspect of the Confidential Information for the purpose of contacting or contracting with any employee or client of roulettephysics.com.
6. The Recipient may disclose the Confidential Information only to a person, including any and all of its employees, agents, officers or advisers if:
(a) the Recipient has informed that person of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information; and
(b) that person has undertaken in writing to roulettephysics.com to keep the Confidential Information secret and confidential, on the same terms as those in this Agreement; and
(c) roulettephysics.com has consented in writing; or
(d) to the extent required by law.
Printing and Reproduction
7. The Recipient may copy or print the Confidential Information only if roulettephysics.com has consented in writing.
Communication with Regulatory Body
8. The Recipient may communicate with a Regulatory Body about the Approved Purpose or the Confidential Information only if roulettephysics.com has consented in writing.
9. The Recipient must
(1) keep all the Confidential Information in a secure manner.
(2) immediately report to roulettephysics.com any unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or printing of the Confidential Information of which the Recipient becomes aware.
(3) use its best efforts to obtain the return or destruction or deletion of any unauthorized copy or print-out of the Confidential Information.
Return and Destruction
10. On demand by roulettephysics.com, the Recipient must:
(1) deliver to roulettephysics.com all the Confidential Information in the Recipient’s possession or control;
(2) delete all the Confidential Information held electronically in any medium in the Recipient’s possession or control; and
(3) destroy all documents which were prepared by or for the Recipient and which were based wholly or partly on the Confidential Information, and delete all such documents held electronically in any medium in the Recipient’s possession or control.
Claims in case of Breach
11. roulettephysics.com reserves the right to make claims for all remedies available to it against the Recipient in relation to any losses or damage suffered by roulettephysics.com should the Recipient commit any breach of this Agreement. In addition, access to all documentation, support, products and services will be immediately terminated, and the purchaser will not be entitled to any refund.
12. In the event of a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, roulettephysics.com is entitled to injunctive relief in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, without showing or proving any actual damage sustained by roulettephysics.com due to the breach or threatened breach. In the event of threatened breach, roulettephysics.com reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the player without showing or proving any actual damage sustained by roulettephysics.com.
13. The obligations of the Recipient under this Agreement survive the completion of the Recipient’s evaluation of the Business as well as the completion of any agreement in respect of the Approved Purpose, except as otherwise provided by such an agreement.
14. This Agreement does NOT grant the recipient any license rights or other rights relating to the Business. Any rights must be detailed in a separate Agreement between both parties.
15. The Recipient must not assign all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of roulettephysics.com.
16. This Agreement is governed by the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
17. roulettephysics.com makes no warranty or representation that the Confidential Information:
(a) is fit for any general, or any particular purpose; and
(b) does not infringe the rights of any other person.
18. We reserve the right to amend the agreements at any time, and it shall remain your responsibility to note such changes which are announced on the player forum. Your continued use of the service is subject to any updated terms of service.
19. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule of law, statute, ordinance or regulation, it is to be severed so that the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions are not affected.
Acceptance of Terms
20. Each party agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. By sending payment or submitting the payment registration form, the Recipient is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all terms. The Recipient must have sought legal advice from an independent legal adviser regarding the Agreement. Should the Recipient elect not to seek independent legal advice, the Recipient by submitting the agreement (payment registration form), sending payment or using the product hereby waives their right to seek same and forever indemnifies roulettephysics.com from any claim arising from misinterpretation or misunderstanding of the terms of this Agreement.
Player Forum Terms
Be aware of your obligations
The player only forum is subject to the following terms. Read them CAREFULLY. We should not need to explain reasons for such terms, although some are provided. While the terms are restrictive and make matters tedious in some ways, understand they are required – unfortunately the minority ruin it for the majority:
1. You may only register with the e-mail you used to purchase (the one used in the payment registration form). As required by the contract, you will have created this email address with a service like Gmail, and it will be used exclusively for your contact with us, and your use of the product. After registration, contact me and I’ll manually give you access to the correct areas of the forum. If required, you can change the email address we have on file for you (contact us for details).
2. You may not discuss any part of the roulette system or roulette computers outside the forum (even with other members) without prior written consent from us. The forum is the only place discussions are permitted. This is for many reasons. One reason is if a player is banned, they are no longer privy to sensitive information or support, and they will have been banned from the forum. So no unauthorized player will be able to read anything on the forum.
3. Do NOT use a username that will identify who you are, or your location (especially private addresses). Only use a username that you’ve never used before.
4. Do NOT publish your e-mail address or any other contact details in the forum. On one occasion, a player disregarded this term, and he was then impersonated by a banned player to obtain his access codes. The player responsible for the breach was then banned too. The security measures are for everyone’s protection.
5. You must be civil to other members and behave appropriately, or you may be banned from the forum. If you are banned, you will still have access to critical services so you can continue to use the system.
6. Other members may also assist you, but generally the more experienced players don’t spend much time on the forum. So the active members of the forum are mostly players who are new, and/or are seeking support. Do NOT expect such players to help you or provide accurate advice – they may just confuse or unintentionally mislead you.
7. Do NOT reveal who you are, or any information that may be used to reveal your identity. The gambling industry is full of malicious people who may not be acting in your best interests, which includes some of the other players. As an example of what has happened previously, we introduced two players to each other, both who claimed they wanted to form a team. Then one player threatened the other and warned them not to play in “their” casino. Then our of spite, one player then released photos and private information to casinos that identified the other player.
8. Do not duplicate any of the material on the forum, or provide access codes to anyone else. Every access to the forum is logged.
9. If you have intentions of meeting with other players for the purposes of forming a team, you may reveal your general location, but never reveal your residential address. Minimal private information should only be released when absolutely necessary, and before you do so, ask me about particular members for advice if they are suitable for your requirements. You should never reveal any private information such as addresses or private phone numbers. This is because if relationships turn bad, known information may be used against you. Always use a fake name. Expect partners to also use a fake name. Previous disasters could have been avoided if players never used their real names.
Terms of Service for JAA Software Trial
1. The $97 payment is for the setup of your trial account, and is non-refundable
2. You understand that use of electronic devices to predict spin outcomes is illegal. You are solely responsible for:
- Your own evaluation of the software and any results
- The lawful use of the software
3. The Confidentiality Agreement applies.
4. The trial is $97 for 14 days, and you receive only the phone version of the JAA software, which can only run on Android phones, or Android phone emulators (for MAC or PC). It will not run on MAC or PC without emulator software. You will NOT receive all items listed at www.roulettephysics.com/purchase/ unless you send the US$2,500 payment explained at www.roulettephysics.com/purchase/.