There are TWO parts to the trial explained below.
TRIAL 1: Free Email Course To Beat Roulette
Learn the best free roulette systems that work, and more about the best systems being used by professional teams today. The techniques are legal in all casinos. This is a subscription based course and you can unsubscribe anytime. You’ll receive a different part of the course via email every 3 days.
The free course includes:
- Free instructional videos revealing a complete professional system that won a player almost $6M, and it can still be used today
- Why most roulette strategies fail.
- The principles that make roulette spins predictable
- How to avoid detection by casino staff
- How to build your own electronic prediction devices (roulette computers)
- How to accurately predict spins before the ball is released
- How to properly tests systems, and why most systems lose
Basically you learn effective real methods to beat roulette that still work today, but they are less effective than my best system (JAA). The email course is so you understand who I am, my experience, and that I know what I’m talking about. See the comparison chart for the Free System Vs Cross Reference system at the bottom of http://www.roulettephysics.com/cross-referencing/). I do not give a trial of my best system because the free trial sufficiently demonstrates my methods work.
TRIAL 2: Free Trial Roulette Computer
100% free software that predicts the winning number. See how easily you can earn tens of thousands in a day. The first email you receive contains the instructions. See www.roulette-computers.com for more about this technology. They are still legal in most casinos. If you want even more proof, see http://www.roulettephysics.com/demonstrations/. You can see just about any proof you want.
You get trial parts 1 & 2 by entering your email below:
Contents of the Free Email Course:
Yes the course is really free and without obligations. You wont find this information anywhere else for free.
- Free trial roulette computer instructions
- Why almost all roulette system fail
- The approaches that DO work
- How to know if you are wasting time with a system before risking a cent
- Understanding what makes roulette predictable
- Why roulette is not random
- Why the limit to winnings is more about avoiding detection
- Roulette wheel physics simplified
- How to know which wheels are easy to beat
- Which ONLINE roulette casinos can be beaten? Principles and ball behavior you can see on any wheel.
- The simple roulette system that really works (including free video tutorials)
- More advanced methods for increased accuracy
- Comparison of the most effective systems
- Why and when one is better than the other
- The right mindset of a professional roulette players
- Forgetting what you think you know about roulette and beating casinos
- The key to predicting where the ball will land, before the wheel is even spun
- The bouncy ball experiment
- Understanding what you can and can’t predict
- How to win roulette, even when the ball and wheel speeds are intentionally randomized
- The science of why it’s possible and how it is done
- The secrets of modern professional roulette players
- The easiest way to learn and use the most advanced systems
- How to consistently win at roulette without being detected by casino staff (how casinos normally detect professional players, and how to avoid being noticed)
- Common mistakes, and important procedures to follow
- Hidden electronic devices that predict where the ball will land
- Legal and forbidden are different things
- Why they are legal in half of casinos worldwide, but casinos will still ban players caught using them
- How to make your own electronic prediction device
- How and where to get advice from professional players for free
- A recap on the methods that do and don’t work
- Important points for professional players to maximize winnings in the least time
- More advanced approaches when betting after the ball is released
- Is more accurate always more profitable?
- How to know if a roulette system works, before betting any real money
- Properly testing your system in the least time possible
- Government lab testing that proves what you have learnt
- How the average roulette wheel is easily beaten
- More advice, procedures and software to easily test your roulette system
- Free videos of roulette spins for testing
- Free roulette wheel simulator
- Roulette bots and automated betting software
- Which are the known scams?
- Roulette betting software that does work
- The only roulette bets that can win
- Why every other roulette bet leads to guaranteed loss
- How to properly manage your bankroll
- The “safest” roulette bet
- Roulette betting progression
- The different types of progressions
- Which actually work, and which just blow your bankroll
- Winning ONLINE roulette
- The best strategies to keep winnings online and avoiding account suspension
- Legal and illegal methods to cheat at roulette
- Cheating methods compared
- Can you cheat at online roulette?
- How to play rapid roulette
- Knowing which versions you can and cannot beat
- Avoiding wheels with pre-recorded spins
- Tips to win consistently
- Is a short term winning system all you need?
- Can you profit with a system that wins over shorter sessions?
- Some of the biggest and most costly misunderstandings of amateur players
- More advice about winning ONLINE roulette
- Can you beat RNG (random number generator) roulette?
- How maths is really used to win roulette
- How dealers influence the winning number
- Beating automated roulette machines (where there is no dealer)
- What the casinos know about beating roulette
- The systems that have made players millions
- What worked before, and what works today
- News articles of high profile professional players
- Beating other casino games
- Horse racing value bet system
- Comparison between professional systems
- Winning at ONLINE casinos. Which casinos are best?
- What professional roulette players earn
- What being a professional player is like
… and more issues are to come! This is the most complete and comprehensive free course to beat roulette. Subscribe for the above issues, and remain subscribed for future issues