Author Topic: VB training tool  (Read 40079 times)

david gym rat

Re: VB training tool
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 07:48:40 AM »
ok thanks steve i have sent you an email just a quick questionhow do i become a player so i car talk to other player or can't i .

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 08:50:09 AM »
Only players access the player section and can talk to each other. I received your email and will reply soon.

david gym rat

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 05:24:09 AM »
im thinkg about buying steves system but theres a lot of people on the net saying its a scam i dont wana waste my money can anyone help

ReDsQuad

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 06:21:36 AM »
Insult.

What a waste of time. I really won't bother in future.

My last tip for you. There are 3 people out there who envy steve. In result of this, they spread sick lies about Steve.

Join the rest of the idiots who beleive them. At the end of the day its your loss.

Good luck.
Roulette is my life.

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 10:24:21 AM »
David, consider who says rubbish and why. The consider what is said, check it all, then lies fall apart with simple truth. Start with www.genuinewinnerroulettesystem.com but otherwise I dont want to waste time on it. many players started just like you after what they read, but now know better and never look back.

Do you really believe I pay actors in my public demos, and use magnets? Do you really believe visual ballistics works for other people, but its a scam when I teach it? I could go on and on, but you need only use your own common sense.

david gym rat

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 03:20:27 AM »
please dont anyone get offend about what i said i was only asking because  of what i read . im not saying that its a scam i was just saying what i heard im new to this and i was just asking a question .if i could not aford steves system is there any other  systems worth looking  at for cheaper or not many thanks

Parttuls

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »
IMHO, there is nobody that spells it out for you like Steve.  If you can not afford Steve's information at this time, I would suggest saving the money needed to buy it.  Then save what is needed to learn it, before spending more money on "systems" that do not work.  This is "IT", do what you need to do to get it, or continue wasting your money elsewhere.

JBT

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 10:50:34 PM »
David, there are better methods than vb. I have just about every book and almost all of the roulette computers available. Like Parttuls said, nobody spells it out like steve does.

You can go to foresters forum and learn basic vb from the paid subscription members area and he will bs you saying it is advanced, or learn it for free from other forums.

You can also buy forester devices that the same as basic vb but he'll try to dazzle you with tech talk, and lures in the uninformed but you are still left with simple vb you can learn anywhere. You can get a free roulette computer from steve that is equal to foresters best computer  but they are nothig like his other computers

You can get scammed everywhere from people that have whole websites set to discredit steve

Laurence scott, pierre B, zirdum, howe and jafco are among many I have material from that teach vb. I have never found anyone with better technology and more thorough knowledge for roulette better than steves. At the same time I have never seen a man so defamed under false pretenses before. Most of the trash talk is about competition and as steve puts it, "mine is bigger than yours syndrome"

Forester is one of the people who trash talk steve and hes a self proclaimed guru with nothing. He discredits anyone that is competition for him for business.

A few other people trash talk steve. The worst is mark howe.

jb

Hawkeye

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 12:46:20 AM »
not worth discussing

twister

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 11:43:54 PM »
There is a time and place for any technique and vb is just another. You shouldn't lock yourself to one method.

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 07:48:35 AM »
David, I'm not even slightly 'offended'. It just gets old when new people believe rubbish without thinking for themselves or doing thorough research. It is not to offend you, but I just dont have patience for it anymore.