Author Topic: mark howe roulette computer for sale $100 with earpiece loops and all  (Read 15782 times)

JBT

I didnt pay much for it but its of no use. I will be honest and say it is CRAP. I have the original receipts and emails from mark howe so you know it is an original and I have all emails from him

what happened is I did steves suggested testing and found even when I clock from completely wrong number on the rotor the predictions were around the same for same spin. There is something really wrong with it.

Then I tested on video and found if predictions are about the same ball speed then you get predictions always around 0.

then you can clock rotor on opposite side on same spin and predictions are same area! something is very wrong. It is a scam for sure.

I have foresters computer also but it did these tests fine so I'm keeping it (its not great but sure better that howes). Be warned that if you buy I told you so. I just have no use for it at least I can recover something back.

jb

Steve

• Administrator
Re: mark howe roulette computer for sale $100 with earpiece loops and all
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 01:56:14 PM »
JB, now he'll blame me. The man is already obsessed. Again he lost the plot when I did the counting cash video and I thought he said "show me the money"..

JBT

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 09:40:29 AM »
Forgot to mention jafcos computer also passes the simple tests I have it on loan since a month now. So did um another computer. Howes computer is the only one that didnt.

I am getting a different version of howes computer soon on loan and if I find it is actually different I will say here.

jb

twister

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 11:03:31 AM »
is jafco computer any good? I read that its pretty crap but considering where I read it I dont know what to believe and whats the deal is mark jafco or what?

JBT

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 12:19:39 PM »
Having experienced both marks and jafcos equipment Id say no way jafco is howe. Everything to too different. Just dont even bother with howe although as said Im getting another howe computer and will give it a fair go. If it does better than the first I will assume the version I had alone had a bug but it doesnt change that it is rubbish

jb

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 02:18:14 PM »
I'm leaning more towards they are NOT the same person. My main reasoning is jafco appears a lot smarter.

weebly

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 09:41:27 AM »
is it sold yet? I might be interested if its only $100 and is there shipping charge?

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 10:13:24 AM »
Someone I know just visited jafco, and he is not mark howe. Jafco is thin. Mark Howe is fat. That's the scientific analysis.

What's more is its another person that says jafcos computer is better than forester's. forester will hate that but he always had problems with simple truth