Author Topic: Counting of cash - proof of anything?  (Read 13055 times)

Steve

• Administrator
Counting of cash - proof of anything?
« on: November 18, 2010, 02:27:17 PM »
Recently Mark Howe published videos of cash counting and a Humvee H2. People that have been around long enough are well aware of how full of shit he is - even some of you here were scammed by him. Anyway, see below for what I think of his videos:

Roulette Computer and System Money-Counting - proof of anything?

Bradstreet

Re: Counting of cash - proof of anything?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 01:31:50 PM »
steve mate you spend to much time exposing idiots dun waste ya time! but tis a nice vid :)

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 12:52:19 PM »
Brad, yes I do. My reasons for it have changed over the years. At first exposing lies about me, and now kind of rubbing their noses in it. I could do much, much more but it really is a waste of time.

ShelbyGT

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 12:47:41 PM »
howies the joke of the roulette world hes a complete mess with a million bullshit sites to try discredit you. Sure you waste time on him. It took me a while to figure out what you say about him actually is true he really is sick. Have to admit it wouldnt be pleasant to have such a pinhead on your tail and I wouldnt cope as well as you do id break my foot on his ass

twister

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 07:39:12 PM »
just curous where did the money really come from??

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 03:54:30 PM »
Twister, a combination of places, even holiday money I never got converted. I even have money from Tahiti but it was only a few hundred. You dont really need to know :P