Author Topic: where can i be taught visual ballistics?  (Read 13349 times)

knuttybuddy

where can i be taught visual ballistics?
« on: December 18, 2011, 07:29:18 AM »
Hello.  I was wondering where i can go to learn vb in detail.  I don't know if Steve sells anything or maybe jafco system works.  Please help

silanarchy

Re: where can i be taught visual ballistics?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 08:09:24 AM »
You wont learn VB anywhere better than from Steve's System, be prepared though to input serious time if you want results.
For serious play you are better off with the computer as application is far quicker and it beats modern wheels.

knuttybuddy

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 09:41:38 AM »
Where can i get his system?

ReDsQuad

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 12:00:25 PM »
www.genuinewinner.com.

If you have passhion to beat this game, then you have come to the right place.

If you have the money, you should maybe think about purchasing a Lite computer as this can be used as a stepping stone to the Uber version.
Roulette is my life.

silanarchy

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 03:43:34 PM »
The lite computer beats a fair amount of wheels but if you want the advanced features like i did to tackle the hardest of hard then you will need the uber.

knuttybuddy

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 07:08:13 AM »
I eventually will get the lite version but i was curious on first understanding how to perform visual ballistics without out a computer,  then get the lite,  then get the uber.   Isn't the accuracy of the lite only 1:28?  Is that enough to profit off of.  Without betting 28 numbers?

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 07:29:50 AM »
You can estimate average accuracy for modern wheels, but accuracy varies considerably between wheels.

Nobody ever bets 28 numbers. Typically you bet 5-12 or so numbers. It depends on the wheel and settings you use.

There are many different ways to apply visual ballistics, and none of them are better than a computer unless you are a master at vb. With a computer, you can virtually instantly do what may take someone weeks to learn, and even then the computer is better.