Author Topic: betting on 15 numbers?  (Read 8579 times)

knuttybuddy

betting on 15 numbers?
« on: December 11, 2011, 03:17:29 AM »
When Steve says he received a 93% accuracy on 15 numbers.  Is that betting in the same 15 numbers every time or changing them.  I just don't see how there would be enough time to always change 15 numbers.
 Thanks for helping.

silanarchy

Re: betting on 15 numbers?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 09:33:47 AM »
The 15 numbers is the ideal amount of numbers but obviously very difficult without 2 players, its far easier to cover 5-10 instead which is more realistic but sometimes you have to cover a whole area "peak" to profit.Don't expect to get the hang of covering lots of numbers straight away it takes practice, i suggest you watch the public demo video on the homepage for more info on how they work etc to basic level, you will not learn the advanced features unless you become a player we are not aloud to discuss this with non players due to our agreements plus its not in our interest anyway.

Steve

• Administrator
Re: betting on 15 numbers?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 08:21:03 AM »
Knutty, you are better to contact me directly to get answers. But to answer your question, as silanarchy said 15 numbers is ideal, not essential. But if you can cover all 15, it can make a big difference in many cases.

With either the lite, hybrid or uber versions, you can have multiple people receiving predictions. ie one player covers one set of numbers, and the other covers other numbers. The lite and uber default equipment (2 player) support 2 players receiving predictions - each player can receive different numbers. The hybrid can support many more. There is more to it but I cant discuss that in public.