Author Topic: Forester has lost it  (Read 23824 times)

JBT

Forester has lost it
« on: September 30, 2011, 02:42:28 AM »
Hey steve check your message for a link. What is wrong with him????? I have never seen such a jealous person!

jb

ReDsQuad

Re: Forester has lost it
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 03:44:38 AM »
Hey steve check your message for a link. What is wrong with him????? I have never seen such a jealous person!

jb

Can you send me the link also? What's he up to now now? lol.
Roulette is my life.

cwing88

• Peace
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 04:05:41 AM »
路姆西

silanarchy

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 05:21:33 AM »
Ha that guys badly broken english makes me laugh..Steve is there a way you can shut him up permanently lol.
Apparently you went to jail and needed legal aid i find that hard to believe though.

orey66

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 07:32:58 AM »
his a sad scum bag...What does he really get out of this ??

never seen a low life like him before...Clearly his forging all his statements about Steve and honestly I don't even know what to say about his poorly edited video...

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »
JBT, I know. You are better off following it at GG on the general board, but although I waste enough time on it, I cant spend day after day on it. I have work to do. But I long ago created the site www.genuinewinnerroulettesystem.com so I didnt have to waste as much time addressing junk from sick people. If you take one part of the whole situation, you wont know what to believe. Literally it can take MONTHS of sorting through information to find the truth. That's why I just suggest people push bullshit aside and focus on what counts. That's what people like forester dont want you to do, which is why they post every little piece of nonsense possible and cant even get irrelevant things right.

Silnarchy, see www.genuinewinner.com/rentech.htm - about 15 years ago. Almost all players already know about it but only care about my system or computers and as a player you would know what is what

The core of what forester claims is that:

1. My roulette computers cannot deal with error correction: these claims are flattened at http://www.roulettecomputers.com/diamond-testing/ - there are numerous purchaser's of forester's device on this forum. They have all done this comparative testing, especially with the switches connected from both devices. People see the results for themselves and dont want forester's computers anymore. That's how I got sent 3 of them for free. It's partly why he's so mad.

2. He claims my system is a scam, then he tries to teach people visual ballistics and sell them his computers. He teaches basic VB. I teach it and far more. The free roulette computer I give to all players in the members area is the equivalent of his FFV roulette computer.

Orey, I'm not sure what is wrong with him. Like Howe and Bago he goes on and on and on about irrelevant junk and still cant get it right. All of them spread junk 100 times worse than magazine gossip. I keep reminding especially forester that:

Through all your twisted manipulations and deluded rantings, the facts remain:

1. Every mutual player of ours can test on spins like the public demo at http://www.roulettesystemanalysis.com/m/publicdemo.wmv and see my devices produce 93% hit rate with 15 numbers while yours is a disaster.

2. Every mutual player of ours can do the tests at http://www.roulettecomputers.com/diamond-testing/ for themselves. Thats how I get so many of your computers for free. People dont want them after these tests... and poor miro can only say "oh he's unqualified, oh he's a scammer"

Hawkeye

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 10:49:56 AM »
Forester is a sad little man.

Every mutual player of ours can do the tests at http://www.roulettecomputers.com/diamond-testing/ for themselves. Thats how I get so many of your computers for free. People dont want them after these tests... and poor miro can only say "oh he's unqualified, oh he's a scammer"

I can testify to this. I know the comparisons very well. This fued has been going on for years and when you get to the nuts and bolts of it, steve is on top by miles. As steve said, his free computer is about the same as forester's computers. I just see forester as someone desperately trying to out do competition.

JBT

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 11:12:17 AM »
If I were you steve I'd just have him shot like a lame horse. I do not envy you for having desperate people on your tail. My only advice to you is just do your own thing.

I can imagine it would be frustrating to have people lie about you 247 but your wars site does a good job of explaining things. You should probably leave it at that. I'm sorry to bring it up here.

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 11:31:36 AM »
Absolute waste of time. I already cant believe I waste any time on them. You are best not bother to bring them up especially on this forum.

As far as I know, I'm aware of every player of forester's here. Not one of them has said they learned anything better from him, or that his computers are better. If anyone wants to compare computers, just see www.roulettecomputers.com/comparison.htm and you'll understand why he has to spend so much time attacking me personally. Then replicate the tests at http://www.roulettecomputers.com/diamond-testing/ - then compare with basic settings on the public demo footage: http://www.roulettesystemanalysis.com/m/publicdemo.wmv - then use more advanced features. Then use the hybrid to do it automatically with eyes closed. This is why he does what he does. He is not 'competition'. He's just a man with problems.

silanarchy

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 12:02:46 PM »
I dont really care about what others think of you, we your players know you are genuine everyone makes mistakes in life at some point it is normal.
Screw forester he cant even write out a sentence correctly..

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 12:25:35 PM »
Yes I made a mistake, an honest mistake when 21 years old. At least I was right about Rentech's profit potential. I estimated 900% returns, but it was 1500% returns. So if I kept my stock as intended, I would have profited $700,000. My other best prediction got 1200% and I made a lot on it. The microcap stocks are more volatile - risky but can increase value dramatically if you choose carefully.

In a few years it will have been 20 years ago. Time flies.

Screw forester he cant even write out a sentence correctly..

Yes it gives me a headache even to skim over it

twister

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 02:41:32 PM »
I just saw what is happening and looks like you got him really foaming at the mouth.

I know competitors bend truth but this is something different. 100% jealously at its worst. I bet it would be annoying for someone to trash talk you constantly but you waste so much time on them

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 02:49:29 PM »
bah mostly I dont give a poo-poo and ignore them. But sometimes I waste time, I know.

orey66

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 01:31:26 AM »
He’s a complete waste of time…Its better if you don’t even respond to him at all, let alone read his comments about you.

And for your potential customers that want to buy your system or computer devices, they will just have to find the truth their own way as many of your players have done. It's easy to see how his comments are forged and blatant lies and anyone can see that. He wants you to retaliate and waste time on something that should not even be a debate in the first place. It's more of an attack than a debate.

Its just not worth it.

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 09:00:45 AM »
It's more of an attack than a debate

That sums it up. I keep telling him I want nothing to do with him.