Author Topic: hello friends  (Read 7123 times)

caiobrasil

hello friends
« on: June 16, 2011, 01:09:26 PM »
hello friends,

I am beginner, play roulette online for over 6 months and learned a lot just by reading the various sites, things that work and not work, my English is not the best, I'm from South America, most want to say that I have used the Andrucha system that it did not work for me, I would like to purchase the site system, but after so many blows I am afraid, the more information provided in the pages of the website are very good, just a criticism of the system free bet is available on the site, because everyone knows that martingale system is broken.

Caio :)

ReDsQuad

Re: hello friends
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 03:14:21 PM »
hello friends,

I am beginner, play roulette online for over 6 months and learned a lot just by reading the various sites, things that work and not work, my English is not the best, I'm from South America, most want to say that I have used the Andrucha system that it did not work for me, I would like to purchase the site system, but after so many blows I am afraid, the more information provided in the pages of the website are very good, just a criticism of the system free bet is available on the site, because everyone knows that martingale system is broken.

Caio :)

You've found the right place..
Roulette is my life.

twister

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 11:32:23 PM »
from all the places I learned about advantage play, steve is definitely the best and most complete. There is a lot of people who are jealous of him and say nasty things. He is a very nice man also. He is legit but playing to win roulette is not always so easy.

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 04:37:26 PM »
He is a very nice man also

Awww yeah I'm nice enough..