Author Topic: Beat Roulette strategy | beatroulettestrategy.com review (scam)  (Read 39709 times)

cwing88

• Peace
Re: Beat Roulette strategy | beatroulettestrategy.com review (scam)
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »
Scammers would like to twist the thing and hide the truth. They can manipulate something like written reference letter from somebody and quote your name on it. And say it is you!

The famous scammer that I ever met is John Morrison. But it is not about roulette, it's all about sports betting. >sportsbettingchamp.com
路姆西

silanarchy

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 06:02:15 PM »
I have that system and it works well for NFL sportsbetting but he was not the first to come up with it thats for sure.

JBT

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »
I had a hand at sports betting a while back but lost interest. roulette has always been the passion its not just about the money

silanarchy

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 08:12:04 PM »
Yea made a bit but this is far more engaging and fun "when your not sitting at the table taking spin after spin that is"

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 09:43:15 AM »
If anyone is interested in any kind of sports betting, keep in mind it's not about backing the winner - it's about backing the VALUE BET. That is the bet that gives profitable odds (long term, over many bets will give profit if done correctly).

cwing88

• Peace
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »
Steve, Would you explain more on it?
I still remember you have a free sporting system.
But already forgot what its about. ;D
路姆西

silanarchy

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2011, 01:21:36 PM »
The one i used for NFL was simple take a team on the spread that has lost 3 in a row including ATS "across the spread".
I bet 5 percent of bank per game and martingaled losses till the 3rd game. If the quarterback was injured i skipped the bet.
Not a big earner with only 14 or so bets a season but still a good 60% or so profit.

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 01:35:54 PM »
See www.genuinewinner.com/sports.exe which is free, but I was referring more to value picks. One simple way is identify how much odds have moved, and back the one with the best odds. But you still need to eliminate the clear long shots that have no chance.

silanarchy

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 11:45:19 AM »
your sports system looks good Steve especially with the high amount of games you can normally choose from daily.
Used almost daily what sort of return % could i expect from it annually? It seems that to get a good edge with it i.e 63% or greater
you need to include long shot teams which scares me a little such as:

1           X         2
Match 1   $1.07   $11.00   $23.00
Match 2   $8.00   $4.50   $1.28
Match 3   $10.00   $4.50   $1.30

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 08:54:48 AM »
Generally the amount you can win is limited to small amounts here and there, but sure it works. In my experience you are better off with horse and dog racing if roulette is not your preference.

silanarchy

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 10:05:01 AM »
Roulette is by all means my preference hence why I invested in the system, but its also nice to make extra funds elsewhere.
Do you have a document that explains the horse and dog racing system?

dizzy12

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2011, 10:02:29 AM »
I bought many horse systems over the years. I also invested in many programmes.

I did reasonably well for the effort I put in but I found you arent playing against a field of horses. You are playing against other punters. For this you do best on weekends when less smart money is wagered. It is all about smart money.

I spoke with steve about it one time and what he advises is VALUE bets which is the same thing. You find the best shift in odds and back the best bet. It works and is very simple. You will notice right before betting closes there is a flurry of betting activity. This is why. Lots of people take advantage of the odds. It gets annoying but does work.

leedelux

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 04:33:52 PM »
Can anyone sponsor / rent / borrow me your roulette device and give me a try at malaysia before make a payment ?
I will triple the price if it's real .

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011, 04:40:28 PM »
It is not legal in malaysia last time we checked. And if you are prepared to pay triple, just visit me yourself and decide for yourself if its real. Either way here is not the place to discuss it. You are best contact me directly.