Author Topic: Forester has lost it  (Read 23828 times)

carbine

Re: Forester has lost it
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 11:25:06 PM »
Anyone who does their homework knows not to believe anything forester says. Anyone who doesnt do their homework deserves to end up with a useless box called ffa. Enough said.

Steve

• Administrator
Re: Forester has lost it
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 08:08:02 AM »
Well said and I know this. The purpose of roulettewars.com was so I could just give everyone the facts, then let him discredit himself without me wasting time. the effect was it just made him try harder with even more blatant rubbish. So I keep telling people forget his distorted nonsense about every little thing, and focus on what counts. I keep reminding him of this:

Through all your twisted manipulations and deluded rantings, the facts remain:

1. Every mutual player of ours can test on spins like the public demo at http://www.roulettesystemanalysis.com/m/publicdemo.wmv and see my devices produce 93% hit rate with 15 numbers while yours is a disaster.

2. Every mutual player of ours can do the tests at www.roulettecomputers.com/ddt.htm for themselves. Thats how I get so many of your computers for free. People dont want them after these tests.

I'm not counting www.roulettecomputers.com/comparison.htm or the hybrid. My free computers is equivalent to your best computer.

No wonder why he's so upset, but truth is what it is. Anyway we'll leave it at that.