Author Topic: Hello from America  (Read 11236 times)

Parttuls

Hello from America
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:23:18 PM »
I would like to introduce myself a bit here on the public forum in case I make some posts.  First and foremost I believe 100% in Steve's systems.  Why?  Because the basic ones I realized on my own and have been using them for over a year.  Why then did I buy into Steve?  From his video on the website I was sure he was using the same basic system I was and he has software to make my work easier.  That is all I will say on that on a public forum.  I am a direct and to the point kind of person and for that reason my writing and speaking sometimes sound rash or rude, or like I am flaming.  Let me say now that if my intention in a post is to flame, I will say so.  So, if I do not mention that I am flaming you, but it sounds like I am I would like to apologize here in advance for any misunderstanding.

Steve

• Administrator
Re: Hello from America
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »
The software you're referring to will soon be automated, plus there is other software you get as a player - including free roulette computer. Even though I rely more on computer use than the system, I still have a very strong personal interest to see system players succeed. I've been developing my methods since a teenager. I do keep some of them close to my chest but the use of the software enables everyone to use them fully, without putting them at risk of leaking.

knuttybuddy

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 03:11:15 AM »
Where at in America are you at?  I live in US as well and I'm curious on where this system is legal and illegal.  I love all the information I've read so far.

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 08:09:15 AM »
Knutty, players arent permitted to discuss the system or anything related outside the player-only areas. But to answer your question, the computers arent legal in the usa. The exceptions are cruise ships and indian reservations, but we get mixed information about the reservations.

knuttybuddy

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 10:11:51 AM »
Do you know about the legality in Canada.  I would love to be a player but i need a place to play.

Steve

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 10:23:53 AM »
Yes it is LEGAL in canada and we have written legal advice. You are better to discuss this in private though. Please email me directly.